- 200 gr ground chicken
- 3 pcs Proteinc chicken eggs
- 5 tbs breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp rosemary
- ½ tbs salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs butter
- Boil two eggs for 5 minutes, drain.
- Put eggs in a bowl of ice for 10 minutes. Drain and peel eggshell.
- In another bowl, place ground chicken, 1 egg, breadcrumbs, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Prepare two tablespoon of chicken filling flat on your palm.
- Add the boiled egg and add another two tablespoon of chicken filling.
- Roll into a ball and make sure the egg is covered with the chicken filling.
- Repeat this with the other boiled egg.
- Heat butter on non-stick pan with low heat. Put in the eggs.
- Pan-fry for 9 minutes, making sure every side is cooked until done.
- 50 gr cabbage
- 2 tbs BBQ sauce
- 1 tbs mustard
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- Slice cabbage thinly, rinse with clean water then drain.
- Mix cabbage with 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Put cabbage salad on a plate
- Slice egg scotch to 4 parts and put on top of salad.
- Add mustard and barbeque sauce.
- Egg scotch is ready to serve.